Terms & Conditions,
The term ‘Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website;
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
•You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Deisgns Ltd.’s prior written consent;
•Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website, designs, works and its content is copyright of Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd – © Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd, 2019. All rights reserved. Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Deisgns Ltd. mark and logo are a trademark of Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd.
Any redistribution or reproduction of works or any part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES,
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Celtic DNA Jewelry by Armoura Designs Ltd, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country/state.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside the Republic of the Ireland may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
You can shop with confidence. We have partnered with Stripe payments to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. Stripe delivers one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as a leader in online payments, they’ve learned a thing or two about keeping your information safer.
The Stripe Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
– They use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity
– They have a team of over 2,000 specialists, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft
To help identify fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art security models. They ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
Stripe uses state of the art encryption. Working to safeguard your financial information is one of their most important priorities. That’s why they automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and their systems, making sure your information is kept private.